We’re Black Market Aftermath, a rock band project based in London.
We’ve released our first 19 tracks album, and have already already some good social media presence.
We’re looking for a RHYTHM GUITARIST that has taste, decent technical skills and a lot, a lot of dedication and commitment to build something durable together, and gig as soon as possible. A few well done, well prepared rehearsals, and gigs one/two months later, maximum. That’s the plan.
There are some requirements:
– Our album can be found on bandcamp or soundcloud, the name of the band is Black Market Aftermath, the album name is Come Naked. Listen to it to see if it fits your taste!
– We’re generally playing after 6-7pm. We’re trying to organize a jam asap.
– There’s 3-4 songs you would need to learn.
– We’re trying to play live asap so ideally you’re available to rehearse and to gig regularly.
Our goal is to do a few rehearsals with a professional attitude, to learn 10 tracks quickly in 1-2 months maximum, and then just aim to gig as much as possible, as soon as possible.
– You must have ambition and be a dedicated musician. We’re not limiting ourselves to tour pubs. We want to go big and have to work with likeminded people that believe in the possibility to achieve high goals!
– Your daytime job allows you enough time to study tracks, show up at rehearsals, grow together as a band!
– You have a fair knowledge of pedal effects and how to use them.
If like the sound of it, please send us an email with:
– phone number
– link to demos and videos of yours/ past projects
– availability (days and hours).
Thanks for reading until here, looking forward to hear from you!
Black Market Aftermath